EGIS Airway Stent
- EGIS Airway Stent is for the Trachea and main stem of Bronchi.
- The two points, proximal and distal GOLD MARKERS, aid the procedure and visibility in fluoroscopy.
- Airway Stent is used for treatment of Airway stricture and fistula caused by malignant obstruction or congenital deformity.
- As a result, patients will be able to breath normally.
- The stent is designed to have excellent radial force against hard trachea bronchial strictures.
Ordering No. First two**: Diameter(mm) / Last two**: Length(cm)
|BRONCHUS||Straight Covered||AW-**-**||8, 10, 12, 14||4, 5, 6, 7 ,8 ,9|
|TRACHEA||16, 18, 20, 22, 24|
Delivery System 15/21Fr, 70/60cm