EGIS Esophageal Stent
- EGIS esophageal stent is unique in design with anti-reflux Valve.
- The Teflon coating is used as it lasts longer than silicone when in contact with stomach acid.
- Double-stepped shoulders (“DUMBBELL” shaped) minimize the possibility of migration.
- e-PTFE membrane is usually used as an artificial vessel in a stent graft.
- It provides a firm but flexible feature which will not perforate in the case of implantation and removal of the stent.
Delivery System 15(only bare)/18Fr, 70cm
Ordering No. First two**: Diameter(mm) / Last two**: Length(cm)
|Full Covered Silicone||N/A||ESC****07|
|Full Covered e-PTFE||ESSC****0||EEC****07|
|Full Anti-Reflux Silicone||N/A||ESA****07|
|Full Anti-Reflux e-PTFE||ESSA****0||EEA****07|
|Double Covered Silicone||N/A||EDC****18|
|Partial Covered Silicone||N/A||ESP****07||
|Partial Covered e-PTFE||N/A||EEP****07|
- In the case of Double Covered Silicone, the length (body: 4/ total: 9) is not CE certified.